A little late with today’s FitCamp DD, sorry to leave you hanging!
SuperSet: This workout is a Superset format where you complete 2 exercises back-to-back (1 min/exercise) for 10 minutes aiming to complete as many “supersets??? as possible.
1. KB Swings (16/20/24) + V-ups
2. Sumo Deadlift (45/75) + Push-ups
3. Shuttle Run (10 yard) + Box Jumps (20″)
Team Challenge: Teams of 2-3 will race against the clock to lift 10,000 lbs. from floor to ceiling. Only 1 person can be working at a time and any combination of weights, sets and reps can be chosen to accomplish the task as quickly as possible. (i.e. Clean & Press 100 lbs. 100 reps or 50 lbs. 200 reps etc. Split reps and sets between group).
- Our new FitCamp for Kids program starts on Tuesday, February 23, 2010. Classes are limited to a maximum of 12 participants and one class already has 6 signed up. Get all the details and more by taking a look at the FitCamp for Kids Program Flyer.
- ProGrade Protein President’s Day Sale! This week only save $15 off ProGrade Protein when you order through our on-line store. Learn more at http://ufc.getprograde.com/protein-recipe-1.html