Nick’s Indoor Group Bike Rides are Back this winter….with an EXTRA SPECIAL meaning!
This year Nick will be hosting weekly training rides on Tuesday nights from 6:00pm-7:30pm, and Sunday mornings at 7:30am-9am. The class with be roughly 75-90 mins (or longer as the season goes). The cost of the group ride will be $5/ person per class.
This year coach Nick is training for the Best Buddies 100 mile bike ride May 30th. Team Maximus will be consisting of: Nick, Tiffany, Nick’s brother Noah, and great friend Kathy. The team’s goal is to raise $4,300 for Best Buddies International, a non-profit dedicated to enhancing the lives of people with intellectual disabilities. The team will be riding for Nick and Tiffany’s unborn son Maximus as he has been diagnosed with Trisomy 21, also known as Down syndrome. Maximus is due March 25th!
ALL OF THE MONEY RAISED IN BIKE CLASSES WILL BE DONATED TO TEAM MAXIMUS’S FUNDRAISING GOAL! To check out our fundraising goals, to donate and to learn more about the Best Buddies Challenge, please visit our Fundraising Page HERE!
What you need?
- A Bike, Trainer and a general ability to set your bike up and operate on a bike trainer.
- Bike computer mounted to your rear wheel (optional, but highly recommended, get one with cadence on the computer if possible)
- Ability to deal with Nick telling you what to do for 90 minutes or longer 🙂
- Tuesday Nights from 6:00-7:30pm
- Sunday Mornings from 7:30-9am
- Starting THIS TUESDAY 6th at 6:00pm (CrossFit Kids gets out at 5:45pm, please be patient and let them exit safely before setting up)
- Classes will run into the early spring. (Until Max is born!)
- CrossFit EXP, 2nd Floor (Bootcamp/EXP Kids room)
*Bike and trainer storage may be an option depending on how many people we have for the class on a regular basis*
- $5 per class, all money donated to Best Buddies Team Maximus
-Please Email Nick@CrossFitEXP.com if you are interested, and if you would be leaving your bike at the studio throughout the week (no guarantee as of now, we have to see how many people’s bikes we can store)
See you Tuesday Night!
WORKOUT OF THE DAY:
WOD: [ Prince Street ]
50 Burpee Buy in,
30 KB Swings
x 5 rounds
(35 min cap)
Jenn’s Mobility Class: 10:30-11:00am
Post scores in comments below.