WE’RE SORRY TO SEE YOU GO!
There are just a few things we want you to know before you cancel your membership…
1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change over time. All grandfathered or special membership rates will default to current rates upon reactivation.
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 30, 60 or 90 day period instead. Please submit a membership hold request instead by clicking here.
3. Your membership will be canceled 30 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. In this case your membership will end 30 days from your previous payment date.
4. If you are terminating a 3, 6 or 12 month membership agreement prior to the fulfillment of required term then you will be charged the stated early cancellation fees in your membership agreement upon the submission of this form.
5. All membership agreements are auto renewed unless the MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION FORM is submitted to us at least 30 days prior to your scheduled auto renewal.
6. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below 30 days prior to your next scheduled payment. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement.