Thank you to everyone who came out to support "PR for PAT" on Saturday, we had a great turn out for a great cause!
Check out SFH's newest product: PRE-WORKOUT "PUSH" Now available at CrossFit EXP!
- PUSH is designed to be a multi-functional package with components that synergize to optimize the performance of athletes
- Beta-Alanine – Enhances readiness as a stimulant and combines with histidine to make sarcosine in our muscles. Sarcosine is a proton buffer that may prevent muscle acidification.
- Quercetin – Becomes a powerful weapon against overuse inflammation and an effective performance-enhancer. Quercetin enhances the action of Vitamin C & E.
- Glycine – Helps regulate blood sugar and prevent fatigue. May protect ATP depleted cells from damage. Helps breakdown fat and enhances the biosynthesis of creatine.
- Vitamin Mixture – Vitamin E and Vitamin C may reinforce each others antioxidant abilities. Vitamin B6 & B12 enhance energy for working muscles. Vitamin B3 converts fats, proteins and carbohydrates into usable energy and may help maintain healthy insulin levels. Niacin (Vit. B3) may help the absorption of vitamins: B6, B12, C & E.
- Arginine – Is considered a vasodilator and may increase blood flow and oxygenation to our muscles and may take away lactic acid from intense working muscle.
- BCAAs: Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine – May promote muscle strength, volume and synthesis.
- Electrolytes: All Natural Coconut water
- Antioxidants: Vitamin C & E, along with glycine plus arginine.
WORKOUT Of the DAY:
STRENGTH: Squat Clean 220.127.116.11.1. B Squat 18.104.22.168.3.
WOD: [ Blue Devil ]
7 DB Squat Cleans
9 Min AMRAP
9-7-5: Snatch (135/95)/ Muscle up
Post in comments below.