We are excited to announce that CF EXP will now be carrying Strong Faster Healthier Products!
SFH has a great reputation and the science to back up their products which are very pure and contain all natural ingredients. Take a look below to learn about the products we will be stocking in the next couple of weeks!
- Each teaspoon delivers over 3100mg of EPA and DHA
- Soy free, gluten free and sugar free
- All natural concentrated omega 3 oil
- Liquid form to optimize absorption efficiently
- Third party tested: our SO3 oil meets or exceeds CRN, GOED, IFOS, WHO and Prop 65 Standards.
- Our product is prepared from sardines, herring and anchovies using molecular distillation making it possible to concentrate EPA and DHA.
- Mercury free, no heavy metals, no toxins
- Whey protein is a pure, natural, high quality protein from cow’s milk.
- Our whey protein is derived from a grass fed, free range cows, which are never treated with antibiotics or bovine growth hormones.
- It is a rich source of the essential amino acids needed on a daily basis by the body.
- Our proteins hydrate well in water and are absorbed very well by your body. All whey proteins differ in lactose content, fats and calcium. Pure Whey has low lactose content (averaging about 1.8%); is low in cholesterol; and high in free calcium.
- It is an excellent protein choice for all ages including children and provides a number of benefits in areas including sports nutrition, weight management, immune support, bone health, and general wellness.
- Multi-component mixture of co-enzyme Q10, ribose and carnitine increases mitochondria productivity and maximizes cell energy.
- Amino acids build muscles naturally.
- Creatine boosts energy.
- Glutamine helps with muscle recovery and maintenance.
- Glucosamine sulfate* and chondroitin sulfate helps maintain joint health and flexibility.
- Carnitine facilitates the transport of fats into mitochrondria for oxidation and ATP generation.
- Leucine and isoleucine may promote muscle strength, volume and synthesis.
- Ribose increases ATP synthesis/cellular energy.
- Taurine may prevent muscle fatigue and atrophy
If you haven’t done so already make sure to head on over to our CrossFit EXP Facebook Page and LIKE US!
WORKOUT Of the DAY:
WOD: [ DALE ]
In Teams of 2 complete:
10- 150′ tire drag (45/25)
10- 75′ OH walking Lunge (45/25)
10- 200m sandbag runs (50)
Accumulate 2 min L-Sit Hold
40 min cap
Post scores to comment box below.